As efforts to reduce the reach of COVID-19 continue, NGIS’ priority is protecting the health of our people, our clients, their families and our community.
To promote the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients, we will be doing the following:
- From Monday 23rd March 2020 to Friday 3rd April 2020, our internal staff will be working from home. For our staff working on-site, we will continue to collaborate with our clients and monitor each situation carefully.
- We are monitoring the advice of the Government and health authorities within Australia to help us make informed business decisions in this difficult time for everyone.
- We have well-established technology and IT systems for working remotely which allow us to take these measures without interrupting our clients, support or service delivery.
- To keep you informed of our progress, we will be sending regular updates by email and social media in the coming weeks.
- If you have a meeting scheduled with us, our team will be in touch to make arrangements to conduct the meeting by phone, teleconference or video conferencing facilities if you require this.
These precautionary measures comes at a time where we believe it is the socially responsible and right response. We also appreciate your support of us taking this temporary measure.
If you have questions about our availability during this time, please get in touch with our team.
From our team to yours, we hope you stay safe and well.
Map credit: CARTO
Get the latest NGIS updates by following us on:
Back To News Stories