NGIS provides independent advisory and planning services including strategic advice at the business, operational and technology tiers with a focus on Business Intelligence and the use of location information to improve business decision making.
The market place is maturing rapidly as organisations recognise the value of location for their business but struggle to obtain the benefits due to lack of spatial knowledge and experience.
NGIS provides the expertise to assist organisations realise these benefits, such as better decision making, effective market research or improved customer experience.
NGIS provides the following services:
- Vision and strategy
- Consultation and engagement with stakeholders
- Workshop facilitation
- Identification of business drivers for change
- Research in best practice and case studies
- Business scenario development
- Assessing business impacts
- Definition of organisational capability requirements
- Development of high level solution options
- Identification and definition of solution benefits
- Business case development
- Transformational roadmaps development
- Implementation plan development
- Organisational change management and impact analysis
- Procurement strategies