8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
Or contact NGIS to request a corporate course.
wait for detail
This 2-day FME Desktop course will show you how to convert data between formats (data transformation) as well as process data geometry and attributes (data translation). FME includes hundreds of powerful transformers to manipulate data structure and content, turning any data processing task into an automated FME workflow.
Our Certified FME Trainer will show you how to use the essential components and capabilities in our FME Desktop courses, which include extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
- Investigate and use the most popular forms of advanced functionality
- Handle complex scenarios and handle simple scenarios more easily
- Improve efficiency in using the FME Workbench interface
- Improve the performance of FME translations
- Understand how to interpret log files
- Custom Transformers and Parallel Processing
- Custom Formats
- Advanced Readers and Writers
- Published Parameters
Presenter: Brett Madsen – FME Certified Professional, FME Certified Training
Brett has more than 20 years’ experience in the Spatial and location based sector.
He is a technical specialist in Geospatial services and is an accredited Trainer and Certified FME Professional.
1a/53 Burswood Road,
Burswood WA 6100,
Level 24, Three International Towers,
300 Barangaroo Ave,
Sydney NSW 2000,