1. Payment must be made in full prior to the course starting date.
2. Payment can be made securely using Master or Visa Credit Card, electronic funds transfer, bank draft or other pre-approved payment method.
3. Invoices must be paid within 14 days from the date of the invoice.
Cancellation and schedule changes
1. Course registration cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you notify NGIS in writing a full 10 days before the scheduled course that you are unable to attend, you will receive a refund of your registration fee.
3. If you notify NGIS in writing less than 10 days before the scheduled course, no fee refund will be made but you do have the option of sending a substitute attendee to the scheduled course.
4. If a student fails to attend a course, course fees will not be refunded or allocated to another course.
5. NGIS reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Where a fee refund is due, such a refund will be provided within 30 days. NGIS will have no further liability.
6. The course information provided by NGIS is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change.
7. NGIS reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content or presenters at its discretion.
1. While all efforts are made to ensure training courses go ahead as scheduled, NGIS reserves the right to change or postpone courses, and to alter course schedules, locations, fees and presenters due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. If a presenter is unable to present a course as scheduled, NGIS will whenever possible, use one of our other course presenters to give the course.
1. NGIS is required to apply the Goods and Services Tax (GST) on all courses presented in Australia.
NGIS reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.