Want to work with us?
At NGIS, everybody contributes and works together to constantly push the limits to build something great. The pace is fast, the work is innovative and this allows everyone the opportunity to explore new roles and responsibilities.
Our team is able to get involved with a diverse range of projects, work with clients across many industries and lend their skills and expertise to projects and initiatives that have an amazing impact on the world we live in.
We are looking for people who bring ideas to the table, aren’t afraid to take initiative, can offer a helping hand to their colleagues when it's needed, provide thought leadership on geospatial innovations and care deeply about our values and philosophies.
If we don't have a role available that you're looking for, fill out the expression of interest form and we'll get in touch when there's an opening.
What to expect when you join our team
- You will make a difference through involvement in NGIS’ environmental, social, sustainable and Indigenous initiatives.
- You will be part of a team that loves to have fun, be innovative and do well in all areas of the organisation, including opportunities to work among NGIS’ different brands.
- You will have the perk of learning from and receiving official accreditation from industry leading technology providers.
- You will enjoy flexible working arrangements.
- You will have autonomy. What we can promise is opportunities, it will be up to you to make the most of them.
- Training and official certification from our technology partners
- Salary sacrificing options for motor vehicles, laptops and other electronic devices
- Employee referral scheme
- Professional development contribution towards; conferences, reading material, professional memberships and subscriptions
- Health and wellness contribution towards; gym memberships, fitness electronic equipment, dietary initiative and more
- Community service day of leave: One day a year, NGIS organises a volunteer day for the whole team to enjoy and give back to the community.
- Employee Assistance Program through Benestar
- Monthly sundowners
- Lunchtime sports
- Team building activities
- Staff christmas functions, family events
- Birthday morning teas
- Knowledge sharing sessions across teams
Our current vacancies across the NGIS Group are outlined below. If we don't have a role available that you're looking for, fill out the expression of interest form and we'll get in touch when there's an opening.