Advanced FME Desktop – Perth
Date(s) - 31/03/2017 - 03/04/2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
53 Burswood Rd, Burswood, WA, 6100
FME Desktop is created to help users convert data between formats (data transformation) as well as process data geometry and attributes (data translation). FME includes hundreds of powerful transformers to manipulate data structure and content, turning any data processing task into an automated FME workflow.
Learn from our Certified FME Trainer on how to use the essential components and capabilities in our FME Desktop courses, which include extensive hands-on, problem-solving exercises.
Duration: 2 days
- Investigate and use the most popular forms of advanced functionality
- Handle complex scenarios and handle simple scenarios more easily
- Improve efficiency in using the FME Workbench interface
- Improve the performance of FME translations
- Understand how to interpret log files
- Custom Transformers and Parallel Processing
- Custom Formats
- Advanced Readers and Writers
- Published Parameters
Cost – $1,800 + GST
This event is fully booked.